- Where are Kuraray shares listed?
- On the Tokyo Stock Exchange (trading began in 1933)
- What is Kuraray's securities code?
- Our securities code is 3405. Our industrial category on the Tokyo Stock Exchange is "Chemicals." (Since October 1, 2007)
- How many shares constitute one trading unit?
- 100 shares
The share trading unit was changed from 500 shares to 100 shares on July 1, 2010.
- Where can stock transaction procedures be undertaken (who is Kuraray's stock transfer agent)?
- Regarding stock transaction procedures, Kuraray's stock transfer agent is Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited. Stock Transfer Agency.
For more details, please click here (Japanese only).
- We would like to know more about Kuraray's policy concerning shareholder returns (dividends).
- Kuraray's dividend policy can be found here.
- Who are Kuraray's major shareholders?
- Please click here.
- When is the end of the fiscal year (financial year)?
- The fiscal year is from January 1 to December 31.
- When was Kuraray founded?
- Kuraray was founded on June 24, 1926.
> The company's history can be found here.
- How many people are employed at Kuraray?
- The current number of Kuraray employees can be found on page 21 of the Fact Book
- What is Kuraray's most competitive business?
- Kuraray products with the No. 1 world share can be found here.
- We would like to know more about Kuraray's business.
To access Kuraray's business description please view:
- Where can we find information about recent performance?
In addition, the latest Earnings Report can be found here.
- Information on recent performance trends can be found here.
- Files (Fact Book in PDF format) containing performance data can be printed here.
- We would like to know more about Kuraray's long-term strategy and vision.
- The Medium-Term Management Plan can be found here.
- We would like to know more about Kuraray's CSR activities?
- Please visit the CSR section of the Kuraray website.