News Releases 2012
Kuraray Establishes a Local Subsidiary in Thailand
to accelerate market development in emerging countries
August 1, 2012
Kuraray Co., Ltd.
Kuraray Co., Ltd. announces the establishment of a local subsidiary, as well as commencement of operations on August 1, 2012, to accelerate market development in Thailand. An overview of the local subsidiary is as follows.
1. Overview of the Local Subsidiary
||Kuraray (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
||17th Floor, Unit 1704, Sathorn Square Office Tower, 98 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
||8 million baht
||May 28, 2012
||Sales and market development for Kuraray Group products in Thailand
2. Background of the Establishment
- In light of its position as a global processed food manufacturing base and its ongoing development as a central hub of the automobile industry in Southeast Asia, Thailand has become an important country in Kuraray global strategy.
- Kuraray (Thailand) Co., Ltd. has been established as a sales and marketing development base for EVAL gas impermeable resin, which is used in food packaging materials and plastic gas tanks.
- Kuraray plans to gradually expand the range of products handled by Kuraray (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- * For product information on EVAL, please refer to: