This Web site is owned, operated, and maintained by Kuraray Co., Ltd. ("Kuraray").
Please read these terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") carefully before accessing and browsing this Web site. By using this Web site or any information or other material contained within this Web site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Kuraray may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating the contents of this page. You agree to abide by all additional Terms and Conditions displayed on the Web site as it may be updated from time to time.
1. Copyrights and Trademarks
- (1) All text, photographs, graphic images, sound files, software and other material on the Kuraray Web site ("content") is the copyrighted work of Kuraray or other contributors. Except as specifically permitted under applicable laws, the reproduction or transmission of this content without permission is forbidden by law. Please contact Kuraray in advance for permission to use any materials found on this Web site. This site also contains images that are the property of third parties, and it may not be possible for Kuraray to grant permission for the use of such images.
- (2) Trade names, brand names, and logos on the Kuraray Web site are the property of Kuraray, and their unauthorized use is prohibited by law. Contact Kuraray in advance to use any trade names, brand names, or logos on this site.
- (1) Third-party web sites linked to the Kuraray Web site ("linked sites") are not under the control of Kuraray, nor does Kuraray bear any responsibility for the content of linked sites. The use of linked sites is subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the operators of each site. Kuraray bears no liability for any loss or damage, however caused, in connection with the use of any linked site. Your use of linked sites is at your own risk.
- (2) Nothing contained in the Kuraray Web site shall be construed as a recommendation or endorsement by Kuraray of the content of any linked site, or of the products or services appearing on or provided by any linked site. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute any business connection between the operators of the linked sites and Kuraray.
- (3) If you wish to link your site to the Kuraray Web site, please send us an e-mail by clicking the "contact us" link.
- (4) When linking to the Kuraray Web site, please link to the home page: (http://www.kuraray.co.jp/en/).
- (5) When linking to the Kuraray Web site, please caption the link either "Kuraray Co., Ltd.," "Kuraray," or "KURARAY." Where the link is a banner, be sure to use the banner logo below. This banner logo is a registered trademark of Kuraray, as are other intellectual property on this Web site. No changes or alterations of any kind may be made to the banner logo.
- (6) Please prevent this website from being opened within a frame.
3. Applicable Laws
The Terms and Conditions of use of the Kuraray Web site shall be construed and applied in accordance with the laws of Japan, unless otherwise specified. Disputes regarding the use of the Kuraray Web site shall, unless otherwise specified, be put before the court of competent jurisdiction in either the Tokyo or Osaka jurisdictions.
4. Liability Disclaimer
- (1) The user of this system assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this server and the Internet generally. Kuraray and its subsidiaries disclaim all warranties, representations or endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the information accessed from, or via, this server or the internet, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. Kuraray does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed on this web site or other information accessible from this web site. In no event shall Kuraray be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, revenue or profits, whether resulting from an action of contract, intellectual property infringement, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use or reliance upon the information on this server, Web site or the internet generally.
- (2) Kuraray may change or delete any content on the Kuraray Web site without notice and at its sole discretion. In no case shall Kuraray be liable for any loss arising from the change or deletion of any content on the Kuraray Web site, or from the termination of the operation of the Web site.
5. Recommended Browser
- Windows : Internet Explorer 6, Internet Explorer 7, Mozilla Firefox 3.5
- Mac : Safari 4, Mozilla Firefox 3.5