Indexes and awards applied to Kuraray shares
- Nikkei 225
- Nikkei 400
- FTSE 4Good
- S&P/TOPIX 150 Shariah
Analyst Coverage (Company names in alphabetical order / titles omitted)
As of June, 2016
|Citigroup Global Markets Japan Inc.
|Credit Suisse Securities (Japan) Limited
|Goldman Sachs Japan Co. Ltd.
|Iwai Cosmo Securities Co., Ltd.
|Jefferies Japan Limited
|Merrill Lynch Japan Securities Co., Ltd.
|Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities Co., Ltd.
|Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd.
|Morgan Stanley MUFG Securities Co., Ltd.
|Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.
|Okasan Securities Co.
Kuraray Group is followed by the analysts/researchers at the brokerage firms listed above.
This list is based on information available, and there may be some institutions and analysts not shown here.
Please note that any opinions, estimates or forecasts regarding Kuraray Group's performance made by the analysts at these brokerage firms are theirs alone and not those of Kuraray or its management.
Corporate bond ratings (Bond ratings) As of Sep, 2016
|Japan Credit Rating Agency
||Unsecured debenture, Long-term Senior Debts
|Rating & Investment Information, Inc
Definitions of the ratings above
- Japan Credit Rating Agency [AA-]
- Extremely reliable performance of obligations
- Rating and Investment Information, Inc. [A+]
- Highly creditworthy with some excellent elements.
- * Ratings are evaluations made by third-party institutions of the repayment capacity of entities (companies, etc.) issuing bonds based on overall decisions taking into account a variety of aspects such as finance, operations, earnings, management policies and clients.